“The new SPH-DA120embodies our idea of the connected car, providing the majority of smartphone owners the ability to utilize their devices in the car for calling, streaming music, and even controlling supported apps to enhance their driving experience,” said Philippe Weyers, marketing communication manager at Pioneer Europe.
- CarPlay Ready – With CarPlay, consumers with iPhone 5 or later, including iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus and the latest version of iOS can use Siri voice control to make and receive calls, compose and respond to text messages, use Apple Maps for navigation and listen to their music libraries and podcasts. For more information about CarPlay, visit www.apple.com/ios/carplay.
- Siri Eyes Free – Users of iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5 and iPhone devices can take advantage of Siri Eyes Free functionality with a touch of the SPH-DA120 touchscreen. When activated, Siri provides voice prompts through the vehicle’s speakers, and the user’s questions and commands are received and transmitted using the external microphone provided with the unit.
- Bluetooth – To maximize the connectivity options available in today’s most popular smartphones, the SPH-DA120 offers both Bluetooth hands-free calling1 and Bluetooth audio streaming and wireless control of compatible devices. It includes Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) for wireless audio streaming and Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) version 1.4 for wireless control of devices and related metadata (if available) to be viewed directly on the Pioneer touchscreen display.
- Enhanced Touchscreen User Interface – Designed with the smartphone user in mind, the SPH-DA120 touchscreen user interface (UI) provides easy access to the most commonly used features such as apps, music and calling.
- Built-in MirrorLink – MirrorLink technology enables consumers to connect compatible smartphones to the SPH-DA120 (or other compatible in-dash receiver) via a USB cable to access certain music and map applications for a more convenient and safer in-car experience. Similar to AppRadio Mode, MirrorLink is integrated into the SPH-DA120 and offers a vehicle-specific interface and connectivity with MirrorLink certified devices from smartphone manufacturers such as Samsung, Nokia and others.
The new SPH-DA120 offers a simple and clean cosmetic design utilizing minimal physical buttons on the left side of the screen for quick access by drivers, with the majority of functions and control accessible and operated through its high resolution 6.2-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen. The capacitive touch panel is used for all functions including the app interface, music control/playback, AM/FM radio, and Bluetooth functions. For a complete overview of all compatible smartphones and connectivity cables2, we refer to our website, www.pioneer.eu/appradiomode..
For increased audio performance, the SPH-DA120 inherits the capabilities of Pioneer’s navigation receiver models with three sets of high volt (4V) pre-outs, 13-band graphic equalizer, auto EQ, auto time alignment, dual rear USB, and HDMI input, AM/FM tuner with RDS text information display (when available), and MOSFET 50 Watts X 4 power.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.